Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog Candy Reminder!!

Just a reminder… Tomorrow (February 28, 2010 at 11:59pm) is the last day to enter to win Blog Candy! For complete contest rules, see this post. To see what the Blog Candy is that you will win, click here.

Sorry for the late post tonight. My friend's daughter is having sever medical problems because of a simple ear infection. She has sepsis, blood clot in her brain, fluid collecting around her organs, but she is starting to improve. Also, I am posting from my grandmother's. She is having some hard times now, but getting better too! God is with them both! Prayer works, my friends.

There are changes coming this way for my blog. Those of you who are long time visitors will see that I have changed the background and buttons recently. I achieved these changes using My Digital Studio! I made the little CP in the address bar with MDS too!

I am trying to get my blog switched over to my website CreativePzazz.com, but I am sure that will be a while away from now! I am trying to do it myself. I am also trying to set up a direct link for Stampin' Up! purchases from me, so you can shop in your pjs 24-7!!

Stay tuned!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.