Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Candy Video

Today I wanted to remind you that I am giving away Blog Candy!! You have until 11:59pm on February 28 to leave a comment on the original Blog Candy post! Click here to go to that post. There are so many of you that are sending me emails about the Blog Candy, but you haven't commented yet. One of those people gave a reason as to why… she seems to be unable to post a comment because she doesn't have one of the accounts that are in the list. I know… confusing. Well, apparently some of you may have difficulty posting comments directly to my blog posts. If you seem to be experiencing difficulty, you may post as Anonymous, then leave your name in the comment. I think that will solve the problem. If you still have problems, email me. I will certainly count emails at that point. Thanks for the heads up on the problem too.

So today I thought I would share a video I made of all the things I am giving away as blog candy. I recently cleaned my craft room, and I am giving away some things that I will never use, plus more!

Hope you are excited! You will receive:

  • Over $11 in ribbon
  • Over $13.00 in patterned paper
  • Over $17.00 in miscellaneous craft supplies and storage containers
  • Plus, random ephemera gathered over the years!!

A complete value of OVER $41.00! WOW!! That is not including the FREE shipping!!

Don't forget to invite your friends to comment for extra chances for you to win!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas for around the house. How great to use cardmaking materials to decorate..Thanks!! Linda Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.