Editted to Add: I had some requests about leaving suggestions as a comment rather than actually creating a card. I will allow you to do that. Entry methods have been updated to include entry by comment on my video too.
I am so excited!! Today I am issuing a challenge for you, and I will pick a winner who will receive Blog Candy. I will post what the Blog Candy is this weekend. I want to put as much as I can into the box of goodies! There will be tons of patterned paper, ribbon, stickers, brads, ephemera pieces (or random objects), and more! You won't want to miss your chance! I want the contest started as soon as possible for you all, so you can enter as often as you like.
I got the fabric shown in the photo above to make a curtain to hide some storage items under my work table. I really love it! So when I was trying to think of a new card design, I thought that maybe I could do something with this basic design.
Here is what I came up with:
It is a soft suede base with Whisper White Swirls and Scribbles from the Big Shot Sizzlits die. The problem is that I am stuck! I don't know what to do next or if I should start over and redesign the background differently or add more to the background.
The Challenge: Complete the card or leave me a comment with suggestions for how to complete it. It's that simple. Redesign it, change it up, or keep it exactly the same. It is up to you.The Rules:
- Use the Swirls and Scribbles die (or similar swirl type die cut) to create the background or main focal point.
- You are asked to use the die for a raised texture rather than using a flat stamp, please. If you do not have the die, think of another way to give the raised texture!
- That's it!! The colors are up to you!!
- For each entry, you will need to post a link to your photo in the comments section of this post only! You may email me if you have problems (so I can help you post), but comments on this post are the only entries that will count. Email entries will not count. If you do not have a blog, you may email the photo, but you must place a comment on this post to be considered. You may also leave a comment with suggestions for how to complete this challenge.
- If you have a blog, you can have a second chances to win! Post a link to my blog, and then provide me with the link to that post in the comments section (in a second comment please)!
- For a third way you can be entered, refer a friend! You will need to place another comment on this post naming the person you are referring. They must enter the contest for you to get credit for this entry method!
- Fourth way to win: Subscribe to my feed! At the top of the right side panel, you can enter your email address to receive email updates each time I post. Subscribe and that adds another chance to win.
- You may enter by leaving a comment or suggestion on YouTube or here about my Blog Candy video. Click here to see the post with the video.
- You may enter as often as you like!