Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday, February 27th, was my anniversary! Fifteen years! Whoo-hoo!! I said the other night that it is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of because putting up with my husband for 15 years is a BIG deal! Of course, if the truth be known, it is probably his putting up with me that is the biggest deal!!

So here is the card I made him! Click on the photos to enlarge them. A friend of mine came up with the idea to use the tools as letters, I just expanded on the idea and made it even more masculine! What do you think? My husband loved it! He is so supportive of my stamping and creating, but when I show him a finished project, he just beams! It makes me feel so good! He took this card and put it on the mantle, saying he was going to show it to his dad and brother! (This is a huge deal! He is one of those "I can't even act like I like something" sort of guys. He is Mr. Darcy true to form!)

a 002 a 005

Stamp sets: Totally Tool, Tres Chic, Woodgrain

Inks: Soft Suede, Basic Black marker, Bashful Blue Marker (the highlight around the tools

Paper: Soft suede, Whisper White

Accessories: Silver brads, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals,

Tools: Big Shot, Texturz Embossing Plates #1

Other: Metal from a soda can

Thanks for stopping by today! Sign up to receive email updates, so you will know when I make the video later this week about how to make the embossed metal using a soda can!

signature

7 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote LOVE with the tools! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOOOO cool! Love it, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!!! I really need to get that stamp set! And I LOVE how you embossed the soda can! I never would have thought to do that. It turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love that card! the tools as letter is genius! I love the soda can as well - I just can't wait fo the video! Also - Congrats on the comments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really creative use of this stamp set! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a great idea...I'm sure he DID love it!! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.