Sunday, April 11, 2010

Banner!

Well, I am going to give it a couple more days before I make my final decision as to which blog design I am going to go with. You can see here and here the two designs to choose from. I am encouraging you to give me your opinion and vote too!!
Now on to new business! My cousin is planning a Candy Buffet party for her daughter for her 4th birthday! Yes, I will post photos of the finished event so you can see all the decor and candy. Here is a banner sample I made for her to choose from.
Remember a while back, I showed you some polka dotted paper that I made using My Digital Studio? You can see it here. So for the banner, I will print this cute paper that I made and use it as accents on the banner. I made samples of what the banner would look like using MDS too! It is cheaper and easier to email than a paper sample! The whole party will be candy in jars that the kids use tickets to buy, polka dots, and primary colors everywhere! Here are the samples I made for my cousin. I will be cutting the outside shape with the scallop circle die, the inside shape with the circle die, and the letters with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, which are all dies for the Big Shot. Ask me about a great deal on a Big Shot bundle for yourself!
Originally, we planned for the banner to say Happy Birthday! But then she called today wanting it to say Princess' Candy Shoppe! (Of course her name is not princess. Her actual name will be there.) Which would you choose as the banner?
just image
Thanks for stopping by today! Contact me to place an order for Stampin' Up! products and supplies or to order your own copy of My Digital Studio!
Thanks again! Leslie Jones…creativepzazz.gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Tough choice - they are so pretty! i like the scallops and the one on the top seems awesome! You are so creative! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.