Today's card uses the For All You Do stamp set. I also got the En Francais background stamp recently and wanted to try it out. I used it as a Valentine's Card, but this set is so versatile that it could be used for an Anniversary, Thank You, or even a birthday card. I hope you have noticed that I didn't buy a "Valentine's" stamp set this year. I just re-purposed some very versatile stamp sets I already had, and they turned out to be great Valentine's stamp sets too!
- Stamp the En Francais background stamp using Creamy Caramel ink onto Regal Rose Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock to 2 1/4 x 4 3/4".
- Stamp the stem from the For All You Do stamp set using Old Olive Ink. Gather some ink from the inside of the lid of the Old Olive ink using a Blender Pen and swipe it across the bottom of the stem to ground it. (This is a trick artists use to keep an object from "floating" on a canvas.)
- Stamp the large flower at the top of the stem using Rose Red ink.
- Layer this stamped piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock onto Soft Suede Cardstock that is cut at 2.5 x 5".
- Take a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamp the sentiment using Soft Suede ink. Punch it out using the 1 1/4" square punch. I trimmed mine a bit at this point to get the borders closer to the words. It ended up being 1 x 1 1/8".
- Layer the sentiment onto Rose Red Cardstock that you have punched with the Scallop square punch.
- Run a 2.5 x 2.5" piece of Rose Red cardstock through the Big Shot using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die.
- On the large butterfly, use the Two-way glue pen on the raised areas. Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- Attach the butterflies using SNAIL adhesive. Attache the large butterfly by putting SNAIL on the body area and a dimensional on each wing. This will help the wings poke up like they are flying.
- Cut out the Regal Rose flower and put a small piece of Dimensional on each petal.
- I placed the flower on the card without removing the Dimensional backing to get the Rhinestone Brad attached first. After the brad is in place remove the backing papers from the Dimensionals for that 3D effect.
Hope you enjoyed the project. Order supplies to make your own today. Thanks for stopping by.
|118||115360||For All You Do stamp set||$28.95|
|134||109521||En Francais background stamp||$17.95|
|180||102023||Dazzling Diamonds Glitter||$4.50|
|155||115657||Soft Suede classic ink||$5.95|
|155||115318||Soft Suede Cardstock 8.5 x 11"||$5.50|
|157||105211||Regal Rose classic ink||$5.95|
|157||105130||Regal Rose Cardstock 8.5 x 11"||$5.50|
|157||101778||Rose Red classic ink||$5.95|
|157||102544||Rose Red Cardstock 8.5 x 11"||$5.50|
|155||101650||Very Vanilla Cardstock||$7.50|
|156||102277||Old Olive classic ink||$5.95|
|186||104400||1 1/4" square punch||$15.95|
|186||112081||Scallop Square punch||$15.95|
|24 OM||118138||Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die||$11.95|
|192||100525||Two Way Glue Pen||$3.50|
|156||103220||Creamy Caramel ink||$5.95|