Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sentiments and Sayings

Sometimes store bought greeting cards have those fantastic one-liners for a sentiment inside that is just perfect. Here is a collection of sentiments that I have pulled from before. I have added them to cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. Enjoy!

  • Here’s to good women! May we be them; may we know them; may we raise them!
  • Friends we are today and friends we’ll always be for I am wise to you and you can see through me.
  • We never engage in idle gossip, only important meaningful gossip.
  • I fear that there is no PMS and this is just my personality.
  • It’s not gossip if it’s true.
  • Everything is relative…blame them for whatever you want.
  • Thank goodness wrinkles don’t hurt.
  • Sag, you’re it.
  • Here’s to my friends and the strength to put up with you.
  • Age takes its toll, please have exact change.
  • We’ll be friends until we’re blue in the hair.
  • I hope my ship comes in before my dock rots.
  • They couldn’t fix my brakes so I made them make my horn louder.
  • Don’t judge me by my relatives
  • Time is a great healer, but a lousy beautician.
  • We’ve been through a lot together, and most of it was your fault.
  • My face in the mirror isn’t wrinkled or drawn, my house isn’t dirty, the cobwebs are gone, my garden looks lovely and so does my lawn. I think I might never put my glasses back on!
  • Dear Lord, please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.
  • My husband needs new glasses, he still doesn’t see things my way.
  • At my age, I find that going bra-less helps pull all the wrinkles out of my face.
  • God grant me the serenity to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight/memory to tell the difference.
  • I believe that if you can’t be a good example, be a dire warning.
  • The only reason I would exercise at this point in my life is the chance to hear heavy breathing again.
  • You can lead me to a kitchen, but you can’t make me cook.
  • Age is simply mind over matter, If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.
  • Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
  • If you have nothing good to say about anyone, come and sit by me.
  • If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun
  • pretending to be a normal person day after day is exhausting
  • I sleep naked and it ain’t a pretty picture
  • the only time you can change a man is while he’still a baby
  • girls just want to have funds.
  • it’s good to be queen
  • you can lead a horticulture, but you can’t make her think.
  • my idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
  • my husband thinks im happy
  • I think therefore I am single
  • if its not one thing its your mother
  • you can at least pretend to like it
  • queen of denial
  • It is no coincidence that stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
  • He is away often. I like that in a man
  • forget finding the right man…get a cat
  • a woman who strives to be like a man lacks ambition
  • Normally I wear a size 12 dress, but a size 14 feels so good that I buy a size 16
  • I shaved my legs and washed my hair for this?
  • if you must choose between two evils choose then one you’ve never tried before
  • well this day was a total waste of make up
  • Women’s faults are many. Everything they say and everything they do.
  • guilt the gift that keeps on giving
  • in god we trust everyone else must show ID
  • if we can’t laugh at ourselves lets make fun of someone else
  • never pass up an opportunity to pee
  • Dad, I will always cherish your wisdom …pull my finger
  • I only have 2 speeds slow and stop which do you prefer
  • do the math you’re old
  • At my age happy hour is a nap
  • if id known I was going to live this long id have taken better care of myself
  • I plan on living forever…so far so good
  • the older I get, the better I was
  • growing old can be fun if you do it with the right people
  • I may be lost but I am making good time
  • I drive too fast to worry about my cholesterol
  • listen to the oldies weve got a lot to say
  • everyone seems normal until you get to know them
  • retirement means you can do nothing all day and then rest afterward
  • I don’t suffer from insanity I actually enjoy it
  • I start out every day by checking for my name in the obituaries
  • three wise men…you’ve got to be kidding
  • take my relatives please
  • When I get a little money I buy stamps/paper, if there is any money left over, I buy food and clothes.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.