Thursday, April 22, 2010

One more set of Quotes and Sentiments

Today's group of sentiments and quotes is very random. Sort of like me.

Dad/mom sayings

1. no one said it was going to be easy

2. im not made of money

3. go ask your mom/dad

4. I would’ve let you but your mom said no

5. heres some money don’t tell your mom

6. do as I say not as I do

7. waste not want not

8. thatll cost you extra

9. if you want it done right you have to do it yourself

10. sit up straight

11. don’t talk with your mouthful

12. pull my finger

13. chew with your mouth closed

14. I don’t care what your friends do if they jumped off a bridge would you

15. set a good example for your sisiter

16. never say never

17. don’t let me catch you doing that

18. what did I tell you

19. the way to a mans heart is through his stomach

20. to boyfriend: if you have any ideas of getting fresh with my daughter, I have no problem going back to prison

21. I think I can fix that. where’s the duct tape

22. don’t make me stop this car

23. I thought I told you to go before we left the house

24. money doesn’t grow on trees

25. what if youre in a accident do you want to be in dirty underwear

26. close that door im not paying to cool the whole neighborhood

27. im only doing this for your own good

28. you will be a much better person for it

29. this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you

30. put that down you don’t know where its been

31. excuse me for living

32. don’t get smart with me

33. don’t look at me like that

Kids sayings

1. im gonna tell

2. youre not the boss of me

3. you cant make me

4. I didn’t do it

5. I have to go to the bathroom

6. please pretty please

7. im not eathing that

8. im not doing it

9. ill never ask for another thing

10. if you will get it for me I won’t ask for anything for my birthday or Christmas

11. idont know

12. I don’t care

13. whatever

14. made ou look

15. I know you are but what I am

16. oops

17. you like her best

Irish blessings

1. may you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been the foresight to know where you are going and the insight to know when you have gone too far

2. may your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door

3. may the road rise to meet you may the wind always be at your back the sun shine warm upon your face the rain fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again may God hold you in the hollow of his hand

4. may you have warm words on a cool evening a full moon on a dark night and the road downhill all the way to your door

More sentiments

1. create as though there are no critics

2. silence your inner critic

3. always follow your heart

4. follow your dreams

5. the best way to predict the future is to create it

6. I am still learning-- michealangelo

7. the best things in life are not things

8. the journey is the reward

9. where we stand is not as important as the direction in which we are moving

10. be the change you wish to see in the world-- ghandi

11. dreams are necessary to live

12. dreams are whispers from the soul

13. I think that I shall never see a rubber stamp that I don’t need

14. women are like buttons they hold things together

15. the measure of love is to love without measure

16. sometimes its best to do nothing

17. it is our belief in good ness that lifts us up and over and beyond all that’s ugly and tragic in the world to keep that belief alive is the accomplishment

18. once or twice in our lives we are given the chance to find out just how much inner strength we possess usually we find we have far more than we ever imagined

19. imagination is more important than knowledge-- Albert Einstein

20. what would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail

21. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live

22. "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted". Albert Einstein

    Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!

    Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.