Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Candy Buffet Party Invitations

Today I am showing you an actual invitation that is being sent out for my cousin's daughter's birthday party. The theme is Candy Buffet. I will be showing photos when the party is finished, so just check back often for those. The party is April 24th. I have shown you over the past few days the samples I have made using My Digital Studio for the different decorations, etc. for the party. Using My Digital Studio is such an economical way to make samples! I can do hundreds of different designs for my cuz to choose from without wasting any paper or embellishments! Plus, I can change colors in a snap! Yippee!!

This photo is the complete invitation. Isn't it so cute?!

a 003

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!

Leslie Jones To place an order or for questions…CreativePzazz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.