Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ballerina Tutu Canvases

Here are Ballerina Canvases in the two styles that I made for the store that commissioned them as products for their stock. The first has flowers at the straps, and the second has bows. I used the same style ribbon for the straps and the waistband as compared to the original sample I showed you several days ago (you can see it by clicking Wall Art in the categories). I developed a design for the hanger for the 5x7 canvases. What do you think?  I actually used children's plastic hangers for the 8x10 and the 11x14 canvases.

These canvases can have an initial painted on them or they can be used as a "frame" for a photo. The 5x7 frame is sized for a 4x4 photo.  The 8x10 canvas is sized for a 5x7 photo. The 11x14 canvas is sized for a 8x10 photo. Of course, with the larger canvases you could put several smaller size photos on them.

a 010 a 007

I can't tell you how cute these are in person!! I have had several questions about how I will be pricing these. The 5x7 will be $12, the 8x10 will be $15, the 11x14 will be $20. These are wholesale prices for the store owner. I would add a few dollars to each, if I was to sell them to an individual.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.