Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack!! Up to 60% off!

a 013
I got these packages of ribbon from the SU! Clearance Rack. They were regular $12.95 and I got them for $3.99 each! They have 2 yards of each ribbon.
Check the clearance rack often, since things sell out and are taken off the list. Plus, there are new items added all along too!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me. I can help you with your order. Also, if you are interested in a workshop, please contact me!

By the way, there is an AWESOME Blog Candy giveaway going on right now through May 2nd on My Crafty World! You can click this link to go to the blog to enter. There are three ways to enter: blogging about it, commenting, and following the blog.  This MEGA Cruise Blog Candy is eligible to anyone and consists of 7 stamp sets, scallop square punch, ribbon, 5 empty tin cases, pack of DSP, decor elements, cardstock, cookout kit and a Stampin' Up! Going Green Bag.  AMAZING!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.