Saturday, January 2, 2010

Be a Hostess and Hot Tips!

I hope you all are thinking of the great times in 2009 and excited planning and wondering about the new year!! Can you believe a decade has already gone by? As I plan for the new year, I am also very thankful for 2009. We had health and happiness all throughout my family, and I thank God for it! No wealth, but hey, money doesn't matter, right?

Today I would like to ask each of you to host a Stampin' Up! party. When I host a Stampin' Up! party, you and your guests will see a demonstration of a project or technique, and then you and your guests will have an opportunity to make your own project! Each person will leave with their own card, scrapbook page, 3D gift project, or gift box. No experience required!! If you are into embroidering clothes or quilting, you will LOVE the Big Shot! The Big Shot die cutting machine can cut fabric, paper, vinyl (for wall decals), thin sheets of metal, cardboard (chipboard), and transparencies. For those of you that sew, that means you can cut the same shape repeatedly and cut multiple pieces of fabric at one time, or cut out party favors in one simple step! If you would like, I can customize a party just for you using the Big Shot and sewing or party favor ideas! As a hostess, you can earn free products and hostess stamp sets based on the sales made during your party. If you host a party in January or February, you can choose any two handmade items from my samples! Choose from gift packages, boxes, wrapping paper, cards, or other items. There is a limited time offer to host the party at my home where I have ample room. Contact me today to book a party!

Today's Hot Tips: Use the Adhesive Remover (#103684) for several different uses besides removing most adhesives. While it will not work removing tape, it has been noted for many other uses:
  • removing excess Rub-Ons from a project
  • removing Staz-On stain from your stamps (rub lightly and evenly over entire surface of the stamp)
  • conditioning your stamps for their first use- rub lightly and evenly over the entire surface (some people are wary of using very fine grit sandpaper or stamping blocks on their stamps)
  • my personal favorite use: cleaning the gunky glue build-up on scissors.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.