To make these barrettes:
- Purchase some of those clip style barrettes from the dollar store.
- Use the Crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the end of the barrette.
- Use some of the Accents and Elements from Stampin' Up! such as
- flowers from the Pretties Kit, which can be dyed using SU! reinkers! (stay tuned for a tutorial on dying SU products!)
- Corduroy buttons and brads, which come in Real Red and Pretty in Pink for a limited time, and in Pumpkin pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Summer Sun.
- Filigree brads
- Rhinestone brads, which come in various colors too! Plus, the rhinestone can be popped out of the setting to use on its own.
- flowers from Fleurettes and Accents, which can be dyed using SU! reinkers! (Stay tuned for a tutorial on dying SU! products.)