Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a Teddy Bear Picnic!







Today I am showing some examples of cards that I received from my 24/7 Stampers Swap. The 24/7 Stampers are my Stampin' Up! family. We have a swap, once a month, where we each create a card (the same card) for every member in attendance, then we all exchange cards. At the end, we have a card from each person! These are so cute. The first is from my upline Ann Clemmer, and the others are from girls in the group. Neither had any information on them for me to share. If it is you...please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!

Don't you love the Build-a-Bear stamp set? It is available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can view this catalog by clicking on the link on the right of the page or by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.