Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas Cards #1

Today I was working on Christmas cards. I wanted to make a Christmas card for my 24/7 swap, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. So, I made several cards that have been in my mind for a while now. Over the next couple of days, you will see one card per day with the complete materials list.
If you are interested in knowing more about how to make the card or to place an order for the materials, please contact me today.
Each person who hosts a workshop through November 30th will receive 2 handmade Christmas cards as a gift! Book yours today!
Now, on to the card!
Ok, so this card is not made using traditional Christmas colors. (I know Mom, I have red and green cards coming too!) Being able to use any color combination that you like is the best part of making your own Christmas cards! Well, that and the fact that you are saving money by making your own cards.
This card was made using Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and Ink, which is a Stampin' Up! In Color and is very HOT for Christmas this year. I used the Medallion Stamp set, Holiday Best Hostess stamp set, and the Ornament Punch.

One of my favorite things about this card is that it shows you how versatile the Medallion Stamp Set can be. We all want to get the most of our money. You will see several more examples using the Medallion Stamp Set in the upcoming days. It is my favorite, and it is the #1 selling stamp set in Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today. Contact me if you would like to place an order or host a workshop. Don't forget, everyone who hosts a workshop before November 30 will receive 2 free handmade Christmas cards as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.