Friday, October 16, 2009

New My Digital Studio Downloads Available!

Thinking of getting My Digital Studio? Still not sure if it is for you? Think of this: Over the past 14 years that I have had children, I have made 3 mini albums, a 30 page 8 1/2 x 11" album, and 3 individual 12 x 12" scrapbook pages. I haven't even touched 95% of my photos!!! You may be as far behind as I am, or worse! Can I tell you how easy My Digital Studio is? In the total of 4 hours I have used it for scrapbooking purposes, I have scrapbooked over 75 photos. YES! Over 75 photos! That ends up to be over 60 scrapbook pages!

I love the feel of paper and the embellishments of a traditional scrapbook page, but what I love better is that I actually have a completed page for my photos! That is always what I wanted. It is so easy too. If you can surf the net, you can use this program!

What do you do when you are finished? Well, you print the pages on your home printer, print them on any color copier/printer, or submit them to Stampin' Up! (or other professional publishing service) for printing. It costs less than $3 a page for a professionally hardbound album!

Here are some new downloads that you can get to go with the program! The program is filled with stamp sets, papers, and tons of embellishments, but we all love to get something new, so check these out.

Item # Product Name Price
118114 Cast A Spell Designer Series paper - digital download $4.95
118115 Night & Day Designer Series paper - digital download $4.95
118124 Medallion stamp brush set - digital download $1.95
118126 Circle Circus stamp brush set - digital download $5.95
118116 School Days II stamp brush set - digital download $9.95
118121 Great Moments II stamp brush set - digital download $9.95
118122 Pumpkin Patch stamp brush set - digital download $5.95

Thanks for stopping by today. Interested in My Digital Studio, but want to learn more? Contact me to host a workshop, where you can play with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.