Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday Card #7

Yep! There are still more cards coming your way! I can't show you the mini album I am working on until I finish showing these cards. I was super busy this week, next week too, working at the library teaching the summer reading program. These cards are a nice way for me to keep posts coming your way for inspiration! I will have a video for you later next week on a technique I learned by accident! I can't wait to show it to you! I am going to create a tag for you using the technique! I can't wait!

For now, here is another card. I tried to do something different on each card I made in this series. For this card, I really like the look of white and navy together. By adding the celery green, this card becomes modern, yet classic. By tearing the papers, it adds the interest that was needed on such a simple card.

 a 028 a 031

Thanks for stopping by today!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.