Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday Card #6

Another card using the retired stamp set from SU! I wish I knew the name of it. So many of you have emailed me asking. I found it on Ebay last summer. 

The next time you create a card, try a monochromatic card and accent with very small amounts of color. It really highlights the area with color! Another great tip is to add piercing with your needle tool to create a border. I had planned on punching a scallop trim border along the top, but realized I had not done so AFTER I had attached it to the card. Rather than risk pulling it off, I decided some piercing might do the trick. I like it. Again, the attention is all on the stamped colored cups.

a 026 a 027

Thanks for stopping by today!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.