Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been one of those days AGAIN!

So I told you about losing those photos the other night, well today started out about the same way. First, I started making a project. It is a To Do List/ Weekly planner that I was going to decorate and bind using my Bind-it-all.

Well, apparently, either my MS or the pollen had me so foggy that I kept making mistakes. For instance, I forgot to sponge the cardstock before I attached them together, and I didn't leave space on the cover or the pages to allow for the binding space. Then I couldn't for the life of me find the O wires that I use. This is really frustrating because during my last organization project, I wrote down every single thing  that is in every single box, typed it up, and cross-referenced it. But today I go to get the O wires, and they don't exist on the list. I looked in several boxes before I decided to give up for the day.

So I thought that I shouldn't be defeated and just start another project. Here's the short version: I started the Business Card Holder Tutorial and messed up the video and photos by skipping a step. When I realized it, there was no way to go back and correct the mistake, so I have to start over. Needless to say, I moved on to another project. There I am stapling the tulle onto one of the dancing ballerina canvases (look under Wall Art in the Categories on the right side of the page) that I do. I am working away, just like I have done several before when I realize that I did the right side of the tutu with the pale pink tulle on bottom and the hot pink on top. The problem is the left side ended up just the opposite! It does seem funny now, but I was so frustrated at the time that I just lost it. I am sure I looked like a 3 year old, who was just told she couldn't have ice cream.

The result:

A post with no photo, no project, and I am not one step closer to marking anything off my To Do List after an entire day of work!

Maybe tomorrow will be better. So to celebrate bad days everywhere… Enjoy these.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

image

image

image

And most importantly…

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.