Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's: MDS

Happy April Fool's Day! I hope you "get" before you are "gotten"!

Here is the project for today:

blog

APRIL FOOLS! LOL… I know. Lame. It was all I could think of!! No, you don't want to know how in the world my mind came up with that! Maybe it was because I'm feeling like my I need to get a new body… I am sick of being sick!! Pray for me. Please.

I have shown several of ideas for using My Digital Studio (MDS) over the past few days. Here are a few more. These are layouts I made to use in frames too.

I thought that I could interchange them within the one frame depending on the feeling or season I wanted.

Certification-002 Certification-003blog Certification-001blog

These projects took around 1 hour to make. The extra time was spent more on the Christmas layout than the others, which were much easier. For the Christmas layout, I wanted the Medallion stamp to be a wreath. It took me a while to get the correct size circle in the center to cover the center of the Medallion stamp, then to get the brads in the right position, and to make sure the sentiment was centered. There is a GRID tool in MDS that places a grid over the entire layout so you can see if everything is lined up properly and evenly. In some instances you can click Snap to Grid, and everything will jump to the nearest grid line. Hope you enjoy.

siggie

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Leslie! Thinking of you! Hugs - Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.