Monday, March 22, 2010

Top Note Sleeping Bag: Build-a-Bear Part 2

a 019

Well, that is just wrong! Posting a naked Build-a-Bear! But I had to. I am showing you, in this Build-a-Bear series, what we made at the Stamp Camp, although there was no stamping involved. To review for you, we made a great Tote Bag and a magnetic dress tin. I showed the Tote Bag yesterday, so just scroll down to see it or go to the Big Shot category and you can see all the posts in this series!

I am showing you the naked bear so you can see what the basic dress up doll is. I attached some brown paper (used Soft Suede on one bear and Close to Cocoa on the other bear) to a magnet sheet. Then I ran it through the Big Shot using the bear die. It is MUCH easier to do cut the bear as one magnet and paper sheet! Then I cut the heart, shoes, bow, and muzzle out of cardstock. I did not make these magnetic. I planned to glue these on permanently.

a 018

I didn't make the sleeping bag magnetic either. To make the sleeping bag, I used the Top Note die to cut two pieces of patterned paper. I used the Good Neighbor paper pack that you can get FREE through Sale-a-bration for spending $50, but only through March 31, 2010!

There are some major tips that I have for you regarding a magnetic tin project in tomorrow's post!

Wait! I have something to share with you! Here is some blog candy that PaperPopsicles is giving away! Check it out! Here is a picture of what they are giving away!

Thanks for stopping by today!

siggie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.