Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrapbook Layout by MDS

I'm still suffering from MS symptoms. :( BUT I think I may be getting some better! Whoo- hoo!

So, while I am stuck laying around, not able to do very much, I have spent a good bit of time online. I should be as tan as a coconut by this point from all the surfing I have done! I have watched so many movies that I could kick Roger Ebert's butt in movie trivia! My DVR (TiVo) is almost empty too! Even with all that, I was getting so stir crazy, but still not well enough to get up and out.

Until I thought of My Digital Studio yesterday! I am having so much fun again! I can create even though I feel terrible and can't get to my scrap table! The best part is that I can change papers, replace embellishments and ribbons over and over until I get the look I want without wasting any paper!! It is easy Being Green! Don't get me wrong, I love to cut and glue and ink and sponge the real deal too! It's just nice to create a scrapbook page so quickly and help reduce waste at the same time!

Using My Digital Studio, I can scrapbook a complete layout from scratch in less than 30 minutes! If I use a pre-prepared layout, it will only take me 5 minutes! I thought I would share with you what I have been up to over the past couple of days. With these pages and things you will see over the next few days, I have the choice of having individual pages professionally printed, which has the added bonus of guaranteeing that the colors will be exactly exactly like the Stampin' Up! colors! Or I can choose to print them from home, which can be just as great!

page 1-001

Isn't it cute? The girl on the right is my niece and the others are my babies! It was a Christmas photo, but I didn't want it to be Christmas, but the flowers could almost pass as snowflake-ish, don't you think?

You'll love the rest of things I have created too! Watch for a change in my blog header too! You know that I have to change my blog header as often as I clean my craft room… does that tell you how messy my craft room is right now?

Order My Digital Studio by March 30th and get a free stamp set! Call 334.493.2511 or email me at creativepzazz @ gmail.com.

siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.