Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Interesting FREE Scrapbook supplies!

I have located some awesome FREEBIES over the past couple of days. I haven't felt really well—can I say Multiple Sclerosis SUCKS!—so I have spent most of the time on the Internet and watching TV, which I love to do. I don't have any projects to share with you, which is a bummer, but who doesn't love FREEBIES!! I think this is Being GREEN too, because you are saving the gas it would take to buy similar papers or photos at a store.

Today I will share with you some free JPEGS that will make great background papers or that you can use as a focal element. If you have My Digital Studio, you can even import these JPEGS and use them in a layout. You can order My Digital Studio from me and get a free stamp set, if you order before March 31, 2010!If the size is not something you prefer, you can use Paint.Net, which is a great FREE photo editing tool. I use it to put my name overlay on the photos you see, mainly because it is SUPER SIMPLE! I will show you how to do that soon.

These photos are royalty-free, which means there is no copyright for them, according to the site I got them from, which I can't seem to find right now. I can say that I found it through Life on the Scrap Beach, which is a community for those who love to scrapbook and create. Anyway, these are some random images that I liked, so I thought I would share them with you! Print them out and add them to your next project!

Click on each photo to make it larger. To save it for your own use, right click on the enlarged photo and click SAVE IMAGE AS.

olives001 1aaasheetmusicgfairy003b 1apinkmusic007 1888chickens001birdclipsketchframebrowncrosshatchblackfinalornamentfleursdelis2

Thanks for stopping by today!

siggie

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you the scrap beach was awesome or what! I hope you are enjoying it! I have been so super busy lately! I will catch up on comments soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.