Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I goofed and thought that Monday was St. Patty's Day! Well, I can't say that I am of Irish decent, well not completely anyway, so I should be forgiven!

If I could hand pick a 4 leaf clover for you, I would. I wish each of you the most wonderful "luck" in the world.

My life has been full of scares, pains, and struggles. I still live with pain every day all over my body. Most people would not say that they are lucky to have experienced everything that I have. Yet, I look at it that God has blessed me with an opportunity to look at life differently, to re-prioritize my life, and to truly learn what a blessing is. I am blessed, truly blessed, to be where I am today, even with severe pain all day long. I am blessed with great friends and family. Everything I have experienced in my life, although I would change some of it and do better :(, has brought me here today and given me the strength and courage to be the woman I am today.

I hope you will take a look at all the "luck" you have in your life. Look at the situations in your life that you feel are not positive... can you find blessings in them? I did. Tons of blessings.



Thanks for stopping by today. Have a GREAT day!

Slán agus beannacht leat! (Gaelic for Goodbye and Blessings Be With You!)




Leslie Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.