Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Canvas Wall Art

Today's project has only one Stampin' Up! product used on it and no stamping,  but you are going to LOVE it anyway!! I want to show you what my next project is: I will be preparing several Wall Art panels to go in a store here in my hometown.  Southern Style, has unique gifts and products that you can have monogrammed. Well, now you will be able to purchase my Ceiling Tile Wall Art (you can see samples here), and I am adding a new product line for Dancing Ballerinas!

What do you think of this?

a 004 a 003

I took 2 pictures because you just can't see how poofy that tu-tu really is in the photo! These are "Tu-Tu Canvases" that you can have an initial painted on, add a Decor Elements vinyl letter, or attach a photo of your favorite ballerina to the front! They have straps at the top that hang from a small wire hanger that I made (couldn't get it to show for the photo). Aren't these so cute! 

I use 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14 canvases, but the area for the initial or photo ends up being a square area because of the tu-tu. I used a staple gun stapled the tulle as I scrunched it across the front. I did the hot pink first then the light pink.  I finished it off with black polka-dotted ribbon to hide the staples and create a waist band for the tu-tu. I used Pretty in Pink ink and rubbed it across the edges of the canvas. I then took a sponge and blended it in a bit, leaving the center a bit lighter.

What little girl wouldn't love to have this in their room?

I have seen people use canvases as their cover for a mini album. What a great mini album cover this would make! I may have to look into making one of these a mini-album!!

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and Creative Pzazz products will be in Southern Style on April 10th!

signature

1 comment:

  1. OK, seriously! That is so cute! I will have to make one when I have a little girl someday. You are so creative! I just love it! I was psyched to here your tiles got picked up! Great! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.