Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Love You Card

a 119

I made this card for my youngest daughter. She loves everything on this card and so do I. I used the Tote-ally Tess stamp set and the Things I love Stamp set. If you would like to order the supplies used in this project, please email me today.

By the way, I am considering getting a Stampin' Up! website so people can place an order on their own in their pajamas. Problem is that I want to justify the expense. There are several people who read my blog now, send me an email or leave a comment and let me know what you think about having a direct order website. Do you think it would be beneficial for you?

Also, I am testing a new blog design. I made buttons for the side panel of my blog. I have one for you to join my Stampin' Up! team and one to order things from Creative Pzazz website, where I sell the personalized books and gifts. Notice that there is a symbol next to the web addy. I did that too!! I did it all myself using My Digital Studio, which is a Stampin' Up! program that you can buy too! It was so simple. Of course, you can use it to create stunning scrapbook pages without the expense of buying all the paper and supplies. Just create and print on your printer or using the professional book printing service! Email or call for more information!

Thanks for stopping by today.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.