Here's what you do:
- Wrinkle it up really well. Do it twice, if you are using a paper bag, which is stiffer. You really want it wrinkled.
- Then flatten it by hand (you could iron it with NO steam, but I'll tell you the advantage of not ironing it in a moment).
- Choose a stamp or two to stamp on the paper. You can choose a basic stamp image and a sentiment stamp, or choose two that work well together. If you choose the first option, it is easier, because you just stamp one here and there on the paper, then fill in the gaps with another color and the other stamp. If you do like me and choose two stamps that work well together, you just have to be a bit more careful with the second stamping. I chose a stamp that looked like it was hanging from a vine, but you could choose anything!! You can make wrapping paper for EVERY occasion!
- What is the greatest thing about this wrapping paper? You never have to worry about it getting wrinkled!! I just roll it up loosely and place it in the box that holds the rest of my wrapping paper. When I need some paper, I just bring it out and cut the size I need, then stamp away.
- Don't forget to make your own tags using your stamps, too!
Thanks for stopping by today.