- 2 Fried Turkeys (If you have never had some, you would love it. It is so moist and not at greasy!)
- A small baked ham
- Chicken and Dumplings (Southern dumplings are pancake thin and in a thick broth)
- Cornbread Dressing (no sausage, sage, or oysters here)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes (nothing in them except a very small amount of butter and salt)
- Roasted New Potatoes and Onions
- Roasted Broccoli
- Green Bean Casserole
- Butter Beans
- Pecan Pies
- Dirt Cake (which is a Vanilla pudding with Oreo crumbs--a HUGE hit!)
- Congealed salad (a must at the Southern table)
- Waldorf salad
- Cranberry sauce
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want any recipes for the above or any other great foo, I can share! I love to cook, and I am better at cooking than I am at stamping and crafting!! Enjoy the cartoons, and I hope you have a blessed and safe holiday with your loved ones!
By the way, don't forget about the HUGE sale going on at Stampin' Up!