Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blog Candy: Personalized Book

Please do not forget that your chance for BLOG CANDY will expire on July 15th at midnight. It entitles you to 20% off your first order OR Free Shipping. If you have to have your books shipped, Free Shipping is a much better deal!
There is a box for all the personalization information for the book you are ordering. Beside your name please add Free Shipping or 20%.
  • If you choose Free Shipping, MAKE SURE you choose local delivery as a shipping option at checkout. (I will send you an email asking for the ship to address.)
  • If you choose 20% discount, I will issue you a refund for the 20%. I am working on getting approval to have a coupon section in the shopping cart area, sorry this is not an option now.
Order now...Wednesday July 15th at midnight Pacific Time and this offer is gone...
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie - I told you I would check out your blog! I think it is great! I love the idea for paint storage, such a cute box! I just picked up a quickstik the other day and love it! Thank you again for being a loyal scrap blogger! I am adding you to my list of blogs and I am looking forward to more great stuff! I hope you like your Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.