Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's a beautiful day! I just got home from the Neurologist! There is still no change in my MS, but on Spetember 5th I will be celebrating my 5th anniversary without ANY relapses!! 5 years is a big deal in the cancer world! I have no idea if it is a big deal in the world of MS (I forgot to ask the doctor!). BUT I am celebrating like it is! Woo Hoo!!

For today's project, I have a video showing you the canvas that I made for one of my daughter's friends. It was well received by all the kids at the party. Plus, it was easy to make!

I will show a video soon about how I made the flowers. There are thousands of videos for making the satin lollipop flowers already on YouTube, but I make one a little bit differently! My girls go back to school Aug 6th, so I will have more posts and videos after that. I can't promise anything before that. They are demanding little divas, right now! LOL

Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.