Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Card #3

Here's another birthday card I made. I LOVE the 1" satin ribbon! So lux! This card started as a sketch with a clock in the upper left hand corner.  I don't own a clock stamp, yet, so I was going to make one. That was a complete disaster! The numbers I had were way too big for the clock face I made. Since I had stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner on the card, it was just too plain like that, so I had to stamp it on coordinating cardstock and embellish it up. It is still not what I would really like, but it will do.

a 010 a 013

Thanks for stopping by today! Oh, have you noticed the beautiful white background in these photos? It is my grandmother's quilted bedspread. Isn't it the prettiest background for cards?

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.