Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome Back!

Whew! I am back! Well, I actually haven't been gone anywhere, but I feel like I have been gone on a long trip. My in-laws are fine. My MIL had open heart surgery to repair 3 blockages. She is at home and fine. My FIL had 3 tumors in his abdomen that they swore was cancer, but after biopsy they said it was infection! They aren't doing anything for it right now, which puzzles me. If you knew my in-laws, you would admit that they are puzzling people to put it politely.
So, have I been creating during this sabatical? Nope. I made some birthday cards for my mother, but that is it. I haven't felt creative or like playing at all. This is a HUGE change in me. Even when I feel terrible, I usually feel like I at least playing around with techniques. Not this time.
I am praying that I am better. With that said, I will start posting to my blog again. It may not be every day, as it was before, but when I post, it will be worth the visit! So subscribe today for updates by email in the right side bar!
Family videos alert! These are some short videos I made at my cousin's birthday party! Soo cute! Presley is 4 (it was her birthday party) and Stella Kayte will be one in June.
One more!
Thanks!
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are back! I was worried about you! I am glad to see you are back. I amsad to hear you are having a creative block or slump. It happens to me too sometimes. Push through adn whenin doubt - copy something exactly as seen somewhere else. At least this way you will make something you like and that will help get you excited to craft more. Next time pick something and just alter it a bit. This is what I do when I need to rejuvinate my creative juices! Good Luck and I am so happy that your family is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.