Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Card

I have to get a bit more organized so I can start showing the cards I make for a holiday BEFORE the holiday!

For the butterflies, I cut them from the Beautiful Butterflies die with the Big Shot, then I sponged on color. I used So Saffron, Brocade Blue, and then Taken with Teal on the tips of the wings. They are attached with Dimensionals.  The tab was punched from brocade blue that had been textured with the texture plates #1 and the Big Shot. Finally, I use the All Holidays stamp set and the Scallop Trim Punch on the edges of the sentiment.

Hope you like it!

a 005

Thanks for stopping by today!

Leslie Jones…CreativePzazz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.