Start with a sturdy piece of chipboard, such as the piece that comes in the back of a pack of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. You will be creating a template that you can use each time you need a piece of 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper! Instructions are in the photos.
To use the template:
- Now that you have your template. All you have to do is lay the template over a piece of 12 x 12" paper.
- Trace the square onto the 12x12 paper.
- Now you will lay the paper on your paper trimmer and line it up with the 5 1/2" mark.
- Cut the paper until your blade's "hash mark" arrows line up with the bottom of the square.
- Lift the blade.
- Rotate the paper 1/4 turn.
- Repeat the steps until you have the 5 pieces shown in the photo.
There are 3 tag shapes that are included in the die. I used two of them on the top of my box. This box was made from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper. I LOVE this paper!! I accidentally ordered two packs and I am so glad I did!! The colors are real red, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, very vanilla, and rose red. What's not to LOVE? Stay tuned for more projects using the Big Shot die and the Sending Love DSP!
Contact me to order any of the products used to complete this project.
Thanks for stopping by today.