Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!

Congratulations to Amy V! She is the ONLY person to leave a comment on my Black Friday post! Amy V said: Happy Thanksgiving Leslie! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I went to Lowes and got a firepit for $30 and went to IKEA and got a few scrapping organiztional items. Love to show. My ultimate Christmas gift would be new couch or a cricut expression. Can't wait to see the blog candy!

I hope Amy or Dave (her hubby) braved the sales on Black Friday and went to see Wally (remember I can't mention the name of merchants, but you can figure this out, right?) to buy the Chirping Insect (die cut machine) for $188 plus the various Chirping Insect cartidges for $40, including all the 2009 new cartridge releases! What a deal!!

Of course, Stampin' Up! sells the Big Shot! If you want something to die cut letters, shapes, envelopes, boxes, and more, contact me about a special Big Shot Bundle for $274.55. Click the photo to see what all is included!Plus, just as a special with me, you can get a Level 1 stamp set FREE! This offer is only available through Jan 4th with Stampin' Up!

There are so many of you that view my blog and comment to me in person or by email, but if you don't leave a comment on the post... you don't win! Amy is a great friend because she has been here from the start, and she leaves comments!!

Without further ado...the prize for this blog candy is a STAMP SET!! I know! Right? A FREE stamp set! You are beating yourself up now because you didn't leave a comment. LOL

The stamp set is Snow Buddies. It is a hostess set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I don't have a photo of the set to show you, but you can all look on page 5 of the Holiday Mini Catalog to see what it looks like. While you are there, check out the great projects made with that set. Have you ever noticed how many ideas there are in the Stampin' Up! catalogs? That is why they call the big catty the IDEA book and catalog!

Well, I appreciate you all visiting my blog, and especially Amy for leaving a comment. I am not doing well with my MS right now. Hopefully I will feel well enough tomorrow to post some projects that I have made. I have so many to post. I am so far behind with posting projects! Not to mention everything else.
Thanks for stopping by today. And leave a comment when you drop by! You never know when I will be holding a RANDOM Blog Candy Contest!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I won! I Won! A free Stamp set!!! I am so excited! I am also sad that you arn't feeling well. I am thinking of you and so very grateful to you for the blog candy and the friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.