Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have an exciting announcement to make! I have started a Stampin' Rewards program! For every purchase for Stampin' Up! product that you make through me, you will get a punch on your card for each $25 worth. You will keep up with your own card and punches and email me with your wish list when your card is full! What do you wish for? $25 in FREE PRODUCT from Stampin' Up or Creative Pzazz, including Creative Kits clubs, Creative Shares, etc.! You will only earn punches from purchases for Stampin' Up! product. You will NOT earn punches for purchases of Creative Pzazz products, Creative Kits clubs, or Creative Shares. If you earn all your punches in one order, you will receive $50 in FREE Product! The card does not expire! Go ahead and give yourself punches to catch up with previous purchases from me! This offer has a start date of 7/15/09, my Stampin' Up! anniversary!

I made the Stampin' Rewards Card using My Digital Studio. You can print it to use to punch out your purchases. By the way, even if you don't place an order, if you sign on my teams as a demonstrator, you will receive $25 in free product!

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to check out the HUGE SALE! Click on the photo of the punch at the top of the page! Sale ends November 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.