Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quick Post

Sorry about my goof on yesterday's post. I failed to put in the photos of the SWAP cards that the girls in our MISS Swap made. I will get those up to you soon.

Make sure you place an order for your Stampin' Up! merchandise with me to get special incentives. Placing the order online is ok, but Stampin' Up! does not notify me or pay me for those sales.

I have many Fall related cards to post for you this week, plus, since it is Halloween, I had to make treats for my daughter's class. I will show you two ways to accomplish that task.

Next up, the Big Shot. I will be highlighting many of the uses of the Bog Shot that you just can't get with your Cricut or other electronic diecutting machine. You are going to love these ideas.

Finally, I have decided to start a club! Whether this club begins before Christmas, I am not sure. The goal is to provide you with the materials to make a project, and then you can make it following my tutorial. Plus, I will be creating projects for you to purchase, including a brag book, tri-fold album, magazine holder, mail holder, card and card organizer set, etc. You MUST see these projects. You will love them!!
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.