Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Digital Studio Album

Did you see my new header? I made it with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! I am new to creating headers and buttons, so as you can see, some of the other elements are a little off. Well, a lot off. I am trying. I will get it right.

My Digital Studio was delivered Friday afternoon. When I installed it Friday night, I really didn't expect to be able to do anything right then except install it. Well, the installation was so fast and easy that I had a little extra time, so I ventured in.

I chose to do an album. I chose Christmas, even though some of my photos were general shots. I think I may give this album for a present. Anyway, the program comes with the scrapbook page ready for you. Of course, you can change elements, add embellishments, or even delete parts of the page to get it to your liking. Have even more time on your hands? Make a page from scratch! I didn't think I would have time to do even one page, so I stuck with the templates provided, although I did make a change or two here and there.

Can you believe that in one short hour I was able to create a 12 page album with 25 photos in it? You will see one page of my album here. I don't know about you, but when I create a scrapbook page, it takes me an hour just to decide on the paper!

The program is so easy to use too! If you can surf the web, you can create a page. To add a photo, all you do is choose one from your files on the left side of the screen and DRAG it to the place you want it (the templates come with pre-set photo spaces). Easy Peasy! The photos are automatically cropped to fit the space provided. Some of my photos had to be re-cropped for the photo space (someone was missing a head), which was easy too. You double-click the photo and you can move the crop box where you want, make it black and white, etc.

What do you do when you are through? Use Stampin' Up!'s printing service for a professionally-bound hardback album with 22 pages or more for $49.95 or print them yourself using your own color printer, bind it, and give it as a gift. You can print the same project multiple times to create identical gifts!

Don't you have photo after photo waiting in your computer to be printed and placed in an album? Not only can you place them in an album, but that album can be decorative with fantastic scrapbooked pages for the photos! If you are interested in ordering this program, just give me a call. It is $79.95 plus tax & SH. Host a workshop, and you could get it for 50% off! Contact me to find out how!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.