Friday, October 2, 2009

My Digital Studio-- Video

I am so impressed with My Digital Studio, and I don't even have my copy yet! I am including a video nope, I still can't make videos yet) by Stampin'Up!

There are two things I would like you to notice:
(1)How easy it is to add a photo to a page. The girl in the video just clicks and drags. The program will resize the photo for you!!
(2)How nice the printed album (Grandma is holding it.) looks when it is printed by the professional printing services at Stampin' Up! I have used Snapfish before, and it was good quality. However, the quality of these printing services are far superior.

Enjoy the video and call or email for information about how to order.


There are TWO posts today. Make sure you scroll down and see the next exciting announcement!!
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.