As I told you recently, I am now a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means I am available to you for workshops. Stampin' Up! workshops are like the parties for most other companies. The difference is that these parties are interactive! You will make an item using Stampin' Up! materials, and you will get to take it home with you! The project may be a card, a set of tags for gifts, a small gift item, or other project of the hostess' choice.
When you are ready to host a make and take workshop just contact me. It doesn't require as much space as you think it would. You could even have it at another location, such as your church or my house (ask about this option). Hostess benefits are a FREE stamp set and $15.00 in FREE merchandise when the party order totals $150 or more. The more sales you have at your party the more FREE stuff you get! Click on the photo for more information.
How can you be sure you have a successful workshop? Try these simple steps to have the best workshop possible. I will also be helping you every step of the way.
(1) Send the postcard invitations in plenty of time before the party.
(2) Make personal contact with each invitee the week before the party. Emails can be ignored and forgotten, so a face-to-face meeting or phone call will be best.
(3) It is VERY important to call each person you invited one or two days before the party. Everyone gets busy and forgets things. By calling, you are not being pushy, you are just getting the final number of crafters for me to prepare the materials.
(4) Lightly encourage people to buy something from you, a- If you tell people they do not have to buy anything, they won't; and b-- Think of it this way, if 10 people attend your party and each person purchased $15, you will have met your goal before you even place your own order!!
(5) Finally, Stampin' Up! encourages your party sales to close within 48 hours of the party. That means that you should do any out of party sales ahead of time. This is a perfect opportunity for you to sell to those guests who "can't make it, but wish they could".
Like I said, I will be with you every step of the way. I will do ALL the hard work. All you have to do is provide the people! At the party we will have a blast making a project that each person will LOVE. After the project, guests can place orders, have a small snack, and look at more samples on the sample board. I have several projects that I could do in a workshop. If you book a workshop with me you will be given choices of projects for me to do!
If you are interested in hosting a Stampin' Up! Make and Take Workshop with me, please call of email today! Thanks for stopping by today.