Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am Happy. I love my life.

After I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and awoke to face a never ending stinging and burning all over my body, I decided to make a choice; either I was going to be miserable for the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself and wishing I had a different life OR I would face each day with a smile and be thankful for what I do have and how great my life actually is.
Some people have told me that I bless them, but until you have laid eyes on Nick Vujicec, you haven't seen inspiration!
Watch this video and leave me a comment about how blessed you feel afterward.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That opens your eyes huh? I cried it was so moving! Thank you for sharing something so sad and beautiful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.