Monday, June 29, 2009

Personalized Books and Gifts

Can you believe it has been so long since I posted? Well, if you knew me and knew the craziness around here lately you wouldn't be surprised at all! I have finished moving everything into my new craft space, and it is starting to get organized. Notice I said starting... it is going to be a while before I am through, I think.

For me, a problem of mine has always been new supplies. I don't shop often, but when I do, I don't physically feel up to putting everything away for a few days. Sometimes I don't even know where I want to store the supplies if they are new to me, such as microscope slides, acrylic pieces, etc., so I have to find a home for them.

Organization Tip: The suggestion on several blogs and scrap space tour videos was to dedicate a drawer, basket, or box to new supplies. You put the new stuff in this basket until you get a chance to put it away permanently. In the past, the inspiration of these new products would sit on my table and take up space for days or weeks. Ok, Ok, sometimes months. Well, NOW I have a place for them! I have a canvas basket that is actually larger than anyone else suggested, but for me it is perfect.

First, it give the new supplies a home until they have a "real" home. Second, it has these supplies in a central location, so if I need one of them, I can find them easily. Third, and probably my husband's favorite thing about this new storage piece, as long as it has items in it that haven't been put away, I can't buy ANYTHING else. I used to have Michael's bags and JoAnn boxes everywhere. Not anymore! Everything is nice and neatly placed in this canvas basket! Pictures? Not at this time. It is still too much of a mess for me to share.

So, all that was to say that I am still organizing. I am also working on another project that I will announce in the next few weeks. I am also working on the summer reading program for my local library. I volunteer to teach the reading program every summer since I had to retire from teaching after my diagnosis with Multiple Sclerosis. I enjoy doing this, since it is with little children and I taught high school, which is way different!

Another thing I have been working on is my book and craft business. Check it out at www.CreativePzazz.com where I sell personalized children's books and other gift items. Right now the only thing you can buy is the books, but soon I hope to have other gifts, such as decorative journals, wall art, and magnets.

I have a special blog candy for you! Most blog candy is a free gift or item sent to you for commenting or creating an item for a challenge, but this blog candy is sugar free. It is a choice of 20% off your order or FREE shipping (which is a better deal) coupon when you make a purchase at CreativePzazz.com! When placing your order you have to enter the Personalization Information for the book in a form. Just enter your name (where it has the space for it) and put 20% or FREE shipping beside your name. You can only choose one coupon, so if you put both, you will receive 20% off. This offer is good until July 15, 2009. In the shopping cart, choose local delivery as your shipping method, OR pay as normal and I will issue you a refund for the 20% difference. (Sorry, I haven't figured out how to issue coupons yet.)

More blog candy...the really sweet kind and more coupons for CreativePzazz.com are coming soon, so check back with me. I promise it won't be so long before I post again. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have questions, email me at creativepzazz@gmail.com.